Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Forex Trade 20/11/12


Entry BUY at 1.28004 ( As i understood from my friend, it is supposed to be 4 decimal from the right, but i don't know why this is 5 instead. Any answer for me?

I entered based on my MA's (yellow crossed green), and RSI & Stoch, from bottom u-turned and still within the mid section, not overbought yet. 


Allowing my profit to run, as the yellow MA is coming to cross over the blue one, and if it were to cross up, it might move up further. Therefore, i am allowing my profit to run further.

 Well, i am a bit scared (filled with emotions now) seeing the selling and have not crossed up nicely yet. Seeing the figures ding-dong-ing. Thinking whether to take a quick profit from this scalp.


And finally yea, i took some small profit. 
This is base on the standard contract, whereby for me, in real i would trade the mini contract (0.2 contracts) instead of this 1 standard contract which need to fork out a 100,000 USD for 1 contract. 

Will get them to change the contract for me then.
He he. An emotions filled but a good trade for a start, quite an interesting session, this scalping session took me about a couple of mins, forget to time it. But its just within minutes, say 20 minutes. 

He he he.. 

Last but not least, the current price of EUR/USD.


The next candle after i took my small profit is a red one, however it has not broken down still, js sustaining at the moment, but also it did not managed to break above the resistance line which i have drawn earlier on. 

So, first lesson learnt, i think in forex, we gotta take profit very quickly, though its small profit, however it is still money and after the spread, i still make about 6-7 pips.



Last pic - A red candlestick already by now. It was lucky that i got out of position early enough!

1 comment:

  1. Hey great stuff, thank you for sharing this useful information ...
    trading forex


    ReplyDelete